Sero's Recycling Scheme
We at Sero ZW believe that we can all do our bit to REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE in that order! But we also recognise that we still live in a world where try as we may, single use packaging still exists and reusable options aren't as readily available as we'd like Enter Sero...
If you're not sure about whether we can take your items please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Flexible plastic and metallic plastic tubes used for body creams, ointments or moisturisers
- Eye shadow compacts
- Lip & cheek, highlighter and bronzer sticks
- Mascara tubes and wands
- Flexible plastic packaging used for facial cleansing wipes
- Lipsticks, lip glosses and lip balms
*Dental Packaging includes:
- Electric toothbrush heads and covers
- Flossing sticks and interdental brushes
- Electric flosser nozzles
- Dental floss containers
- Toothpaste tubes and caps
- Plastic toothbrush outer packaging
- Plastic toothbrushes
- Floss containers and outer packaging
- Toothpaste cartons
- Electric and battery toothbrush heads
*Household Cleaning includes:
- Plastic air freshener containers
- Flexible dishwasher tablets packaging
- Tinted fabric conditioner bottles and caps
- Flexible laundry washing capsules and pods packaging
- Plastic car air fresheners (except electric plug-ins)
- Plastic air freshener cartridge caps
- Flexible wipe packaging used for home cleaning
- Tinted rigid plastic tubs used for home cleaning
you can now drop off your STRETCHY plastic with us!
We’ve teamed up with Wales’ own Capital Valley Plastics to provide a recycling point for our customers! Thanks to companies working on these kind of waste streams, construction and building around Wales can use fully recycled materials and stay away from virgin plastics. So while we first and foremost recommend avoiding the stuff, we know that's unfortunately unrealistic in the current world we live in so for now make sure you drop what you can't avoid down to us in store!